Draconian rules are the best bet
SHOULD a football club have any concern for bookmakers or the betting public?
Related Sports Betting News:
- More draconian rules from Washington State
- New attack on Washington State’s draconian online gambling laws
- Is Russia rethinking draconian gambling strategy?
- EU Threatens WTO Case Against U.S. Over Internet Gambling Rules
- Cards fly at World Series of Poker in Vegas
- Strictly the Rules , Or the Spirit of the Rules? What ruling would you make?
- US backflips on web gambling
- Committee members want more say in making gambling rules
- China to issue new rules on sentencing for online crime
- New ad rules for Brit gambling operators
- BETTING RULES
- League to tighten gambling rules
Gambling casinos history:
- At land-based casinos, both the player and the boxman need to be on the lookout for crooked dice in the game of craps. Each number when added together with the number on the side opposite it, will add up to 7. For example, 6 is opposite to 1. When the dice are crooked, they do not add up to 7.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.