World Poker Tour on FSN: The L.A. Poker Classic Part I
FSN continued its broadcast of the World Poker Tour’s ninth season with Part I of the L.A. Poker Classic .
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- Counting on the WPT: Five Fascinating Facts About the World Poker Tour
- World Poker Tour Brings Back Kimberly Lansing Among Other Changes
- World Poker Tour® Returns to France for the WPT Grand Prix de
- Scott Seiver Wins World Poker Tour World Championship
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
- WPT News Briefs - Mandalay Added, Party and Ultimate Axed, Season V Schedule Released
- World Poker Tour for PSP has been Announced
Do you know that:
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- The name blackjack came from an early bet (since discontinued) that paid 10 to 1 if the player got a jack of spades and an ace of spades, both black cards, as the first two cards.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.