Bally Technologies Connects with Operators, Players, and All Stakeholders Through New Commitment to Social-Media Program
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced the launch of its social-media programs and commitment to connecting with casino operators, players, and all Bally partners and stakeholders. div id=”bwbodyimg” style=”width:240px; float:left; padding-left:0px; padding-right:20px; padding-top:0
–Bally Technologies to Showcase Latest Innovations at G2E Asia 2011 June 8-9 in Macau
–Company Profile for Bally Technologies, Inc.
–Bally Technologies Announces Final Results of Its Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
Related Gambling News:
- Bally Technologies Wins Systems Contract with Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway
- Bally Technologies is Driving Innovation to the Global Gaming Expo October 1-4 with Prominent Brand NASCAR® Across Games and Systems
- Bally Technologies Is Driving Innovation to SAGSE Buenos Aires November 13-15 with Prominent Brands Pawn Starsand NASCAR®
- Bally Technologies Establishes Business-to-Business iGaming Solution
- Globant in partnership with Bally Technologies
- New chief at Bally Technologies
- Bally Technologies to Host Conference Call Wednesday, March 9 from Systems User Conference
- Bally Technologies interested in 3G?
- Bally Technologies well positioned for internet gambling
- Bally Technologies Deploys Systems Technologies at Marina Del Sol Casino in Chile
- Bally Technologies to Host Playboy® Playmates Juliette FrettÃ© and Tyran Richard at the Global Gaming Expo
- Bally Technologies buys Chili Gaming
Interesting gambling information:
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.