Intertops Poker will Soon Launch New Poker Client with Special Features for Tournament Players and Players Looking to Improve Their Game
Next week Intertops Poker will install a major poker software update, adding lots of new conveniences and features for tournament registration and organization, as well as customizing the look and feel of the poker room. Players can opt to install the updated poker software or keep the old one running. Intertops Poker is also giving away bag loads of cash this month, so it’s a great time for anyone shopping for a new online poker home to check them out. /> />’If you play a lot of tournam
Related Gambling News:
- Intertops Poker’s Daily WPT Paris Satellites for $12,500 Grand Prix de Paris Prize Packages Begin Monday
- GR88 Poker Software Update Features New Table Stats and Tournament Lobby
- Intertops Celebrates Poker Network Transformation With $1000 Revolution Freeroll Tournament and $1000 Reload Bonus This Weekend
- Intertops launches a classic online casino
- Intertops Expands Its Mobile Offering With Spin3
- Intertops Poker Celebrates Oktoberfest with $20,000 in Cash Prizes and 3 Freeroll Tournaments
- Massive End-of-Summer Poker Tournament Weekend at Intertops Poker
- New Players at Intertops Poker Have till Wednesday to Claim Free…
- Intertops Poker to Award $15,000 in Prize Money in its Richest FPP Races Ever
- Intertops Poker Sending Tournament Winners to Vegas this Summer for…
- Massive $120,000 ‘Casino Derby” Bonus Giveaway Begins This Week at Intertops Casino
- Intertops Sportsbook Celebrates 30th Birthday with a $30,000 Bonanza
Casino gambling information:
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.