Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band Bringing the Blues to Spotlight 29 Casino September 3rd
COACHELLA, Calif., July 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Blues lovers mark your calendars now for a performance on Saturday, September 3rd in the Spotlight 29 Casino Showroom by one of the best blues/rock guitarists in the world, em>Kenny Wayne Shepherd. em> Tickets are $25, $35 and $45 each. em> em>For tickets, visit www.Spotlight29.com, call Star Tickets (800) 585-3737 or purchase at the Spotlight 29 Box Office and Gift Shop. Club 29 members receive an additional 10% off the ticket p
–Spotlight 29 Casino Welcomes Paquita la del Barrio July 30
–Spotlight 29 Casino Hosting 5th Annual Coachella Valley Poker Championship
–Oak Ridge Boys Entertain Audiences With Their Popular Gospel-Country Music Performance at Spotlight 29 Casino on February 12
Related Gambling News:
- Travis Tritt Hits Spotlight 29 Casino Showroom on December 3rd
- Kenny Rogers to Commemorate the 25th Anniversary of ‘The Gambler’
- 10 Questions with Kenny Rogers
- Sea Shepherd Supporter Sam Simon to Play Among Champions on the “NBC Heads-Up Poker Championship”
- Kenny Rogers at BookPeople
- Betting Special: Andre Villas-Boas and Roberto Martinez in the frame for Liverpool job
- Kenny Rogers Launches “The Gambler” Poker Club
- Poker: Kenny Tran recalls a hand from 2010
- MP woman says big win will cure gambling habit
- Mayor calls for referendum on local gambling
- A Casino in Fort Wayne…Could it Happen?
- E.C. Glass Band Boosters host Band Bingo Night
Gambling history facts:
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.