World Poker Tour on FSN: $25,000 World Championship-Part II
FSN continued its broadcast of the World Poker Tour’s Season IX Sunday night with Part II of the $25,000 buy-in WPT World Championship .
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- Scott Seiver Wins World Poker Tour World Championship
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 3: Buchanan Back On Top
- World Poker Tour® Returns to France for the WPT Grand Prix de
- James Dempsey Wins 2011 World Poker Tour Five Diamond World Poker Classic
- PokerStars And WPT Ink Television Deal
- World Poker Tour on FSN: World Poker Finals Season X - Part III
Interesting gambling information:
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.