World Poker Tour on FSN: $25,000 World Championship-Part II
FSN continued its broadcast of the World Poker Tour’s Season IX Sunday night with Part II of the $25,000 buy-in WPT World Championship .
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- Scott Seiver Wins World Poker Tour World Championship
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- Counting on the WPT: Five Fascinating Facts About the World Poker Tour
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 3: Buchanan Back On Top
- World Poker Tour® Returns to France for the WPT Grand Prix de
- James Dempsey Wins 2011 World Poker Tour Five Diamond World Poker Classic
- PokerStars And WPT Ink Television Deal
Gambling casinos history:
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- Charles Fey invented the first slot machine way back in 1895. He went on to perfect his initial innovation in 1907, when he teamed with Mills Novelty Company who manufactured the "Mills Liberty Bell".
- The most popular form of charitable gambling is bingo. In California, bingo is the only charitable game that is legal.