Tobey Maguire’s poker prowess might cost him
Tobey Maguire is reportedly one sizzling poker player but we’re betting he’d have wanted his skills to stay secret.
Related Poker News:
- Tobey Maguire Antes Up $80,000 in Bradley Ruderman Poker Lawsuit
- Hollywood Docket: Tobey Maguire’s Poker Winnings; Porn Star’s Piracy Rant; Best Fake Lawyer Ever?
- Tobey Sued for Illegal Poker
- Tobey Maguire Sued Over Illegal Gambling
- Tobey Maguire ‘claims he shouldn’t have to return poker winnings’
- Tobey Maguire: I Did NOT Play Illegal Poker
- Tobey Maguire Lost Money In Poker Games
- Tobey Maguire Poker Winnings - Star Fires Back at Critics
- Tobey Maguire pays $80,000 in Bradley Rudderman Poker Lawsuit
- Tobey Maguire, others settle over poker winnings
- Tobey Maguire Pays $80,000 to Settle Lawsuit Over High-Stakes Poker
- Round And Back Again: Tobey Maguire’s Triumph Against His Recent Tubby Past
Interesting gambling information:
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.