Bally eyes land casino remote gambling
Online casino games and solutions supplier Bally Technologies Incorporated has indicated its interest in the mobile ‘on premises’ land gambling market by announced the appointment […]
Related Casino News:
- Top land gambling machine supplier eyes online possibilities
- Bally launches free-play online gambling for land casino
- Bally Technologies Deploys Systems Technologies at Marina Del Sol Casino in Chile
- Bally Technologies Establishes Business-to-Business iGaming Solution
- Bally Technologies Announces Enterprise-Wide Systems Agreement for the Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority
- The Venetian first casino with remote gambling on land premises
- Bally Technologies well positioned for internet gambling
- Third online gambling deal in a week for Bally
- ComTrade Announces Technology Development Agreement with Bally Technologies
- Bally add Ainsworth content to e-gaming platform
- Bally and Openbet in online gaming content deal
- Foxwoods Resort Casino Acquires iVIEW DM Player Interface, Latest Generation of Bally Games, and Launches New Bally …
Casino gambling facts:
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- Gambling is Often Legalized to Promote Economic Development of Depressed Areas. That was an important motivation in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and many of the other locales for casinos.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- French mathematician Blaise Pascale is often credited with inventing the roulette wheel as a result of his experiments with perpetual motion machines.