Bally eyes land casino remote gambling
Online casino games and solutions supplier Bally Technologies Incorporated has indicated its interest in the mobile ‘on premises’ land gambling market by announced the appointment […]
Related Casino News:
- Top land gambling machine supplier eyes online possibilities
- Bally launches free-play online gambling for land casino
- Bally Technologies Deploys Systems Technologies at Marina Del Sol Casino in Chile
- Bally Technologies Establishes Business-to-Business iGaming Solution
- Bally Technologies Announces Enterprise-Wide Systems Agreement for the Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority
- The Venetian first casino with remote gambling on land premises
- Bally Technologies well positioned for internet gambling
- Third online gambling deal in a week for Bally
- ComTrade Announces Technology Development Agreement with Bally Technologies
- Bally add Ainsworth content to e-gaming platform
- New online gambling content deal for Bally
- Bally and Cantor link up for online gambling content
Casino gambling facts:
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- The name blackjack came from an early bet (since discontinued) that paid 10 to 1 if the player got a jack of spades and an ace of spades, both black cards, as the first two cards.
- 1905: The town of Las Vegas is founded when the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad Company holds a land auction at the site on May 15.
1912: The Majestic - Las Vegas's very first theater - opens, featuring the best vaudeville acts and motion pictures of the time.