Collins loses appeal in ‘lyingeyes’ case
Sharon Collins has lost her appeal against her convictions for soliciting a man to murder her wealthy lover PJ Howard and his two sons.
Related Poker News:
- S.A.G.E loses appeal in PAGCOR case
- William Hill loses appeal against 32Red trademark ruling
- Littlefield loses legal appeal
- Video gambling magnate Collins dies
- UK national lottery provider loses case against rival
- Laurel Racing Loses Appeal For Slots
- Poker player heist: man loses appeal
- HMRC to appeal in Sportech VAT case
- Bodog loses domain confiscation appeal
- Germany´s Tipp24 loses constitutional appeal
- State loses last ditch appeal on sports betting
- Delware loses appeal to overturn sports betting restrictions
Interesting gambling information:
- Legal gambling activities include state lotteries; parimutuel betting on horses, greyhounds, and jai-alai; sports book-making; card games; keno; bingo; slot machines; progressive slot machines; video poker machines; video keno machines; video blackjack machines; and video roulette machines.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.
- The first airplane flight to Las Vegas was made in May, 1920, with Lieutenant Randall Henderson, editor of the Blythe, California Herald, and Jack Beckley.
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."