Shuffle Master and OpenBet partner in Canadian deal
Shuffle Master and OpenBet have partnered in a supply deal that will see some of Shuffle Master’s proprietary table games adapted to online made available […]
Source: Shuffle Master and OpenBet partner in Canadian deal
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- Shuffle Master is Granted Interactive Gaming License in Nevada
- Shuffle Master, Inc. Adds Two New Members to its Board of
- Shuffle Master, Inc. to Hold Analyst Day in New York, NY
- Shuffle Master, Inc. Announces the Promotion of David Lopez to Chief Operating
- Shuffle Master, Inc. Completes $200 Million Senior Secured Revolving Credit
- Shuffle Master, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
- Disappointing third quarter from Shuffle Master
- Shuffle Master to Present “A Better Game” at This Year’s Global Gaming Expo
- Shuffle Master sues app developer
- Shuffle Master Announces Decision Not to Proceed With Ongame Network Acquisition
- Shuffle Master posts quarterly loss
- Shuffle Master rebrands to SHFL Entertainment
Casino gambling information:
- 1946: Two famous landmarks open: Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo, and the Golden Nugget. Nevada levies its first gaming tax.
1949: Benny Binion sets up a high-stakes poker game at his Horseshoe casino between Nick "The Greek" Dandalos and Johnny Moss. It turns into an epic five-month poker match, laying the foundations for the World Series of Poker.
- French mathematician Blaise Pascale is often credited with inventing the roulette wheel as a result of his experiments with perpetual motion machines.
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").