eCOGRA approved as a testing agency by Spanish gambling authority
Following its recent accreditation as a full testing agency by the Italian regulator AAMS, the independent player protection and standards body eCOGRA has achieved similar […]
Related Casino News:
- eCOGRA appointed as Unibet regulatory partner
- eCOGRA testing accreditation for internet gambling upgraded
- Betware meets Spanish compliance testing
- eCOGRA approved as an Isle Of Man accredited testing facility
- eCOGRA testing capability recognised by Italian and international bodies
- eCOGRA offers online gambling testing
- Press Release: eCOGRA Offers Online Gambling Fairness Testing
- eCOGRA expanding
- Loto-Quebec accredits NMi testing
- Malta recognises eCOGRA standards and testing
- eCOGRA accreditation for 32Red Online Casino
- eCOGRA Online gambling test regime accepted by Gibraltar
Casino gambling information:
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.