eCOGRA approved as a testing agency by Spanish gambling authority
Following its recent accreditation as a full testing agency by the Italian regulator AAMS, the independent player protection and standards body eCOGRA has achieved similar […]
Related Casino News:
- eCOGRA appointed as Unibet regulatory partner
- eCOGRA testing accreditation for internet gambling upgraded
- Betware meets Spanish compliance testing
- eCOGRA approved as an Isle Of Man accredited testing facility
- eCOGRA testing capability recognised by Italian and international bodies
- eCOGRA offers online gambling testing
- Press Release: eCOGRA Offers Online Gambling Fairness Testing
- eCOGRA expanding
- Loto-Quebec accredits NMi testing
- Malta recognises eCOGRA standards and testing
- eCOGRA accreditation for 32Red Online Casino
- eCOGRA Online gambling test regime accepted by Gibraltar
Interesting gambling information:
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.