Christie Endorses NJ Sports Betting Referendum
Now here’s a guy with guts: A fan at a recent New York Giants game celebrated with the fan next to him — who happened to be New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a former federal prosecutor — after the Giants won a close one.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Christie endorses sports betting referendum
- NJ governor endorses sports betting referendum
- N.J. governor endorses sports betting referendum
- Christie Vows To Add Sports Betting
- Poll: NJ supports Christie in sports betting push
- Which way will New jersey´s Christie jump on sports betting
- Gov. Christie signs New Jersey sports betting bill
- Christie signs sports betting bill into law; now NJ must overcome fed ban before taking bets
- NJ governor endorses sports betting referendum, saying he’ll vote for it next week
- Gov. Christie okays sports betting
- GOV. CHRISTIE SIGNS SPORTS BETTING BILL, FED. BAN STILL NEEDS TO BE OVERTURNED
- Christie signs New Jersey sports betting bill into law
Interesting gambling information:
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.
- Las Vegas in Nevada owes its success to the mobster Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel who organized gaming and bookmaking operations for The Mob (the Mafia).
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.