Ballys Custom Mobile App for Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Wins Florida Tourism Award
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, mobile and interactive applications, and networked systems for the global gaming industry, today announced that the mobile application it created for the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Fla., earned a 2011 Flagler Award from VISIT FLORIDA and the Florida Commission on Tourism. The awards recogn
–Bally Technologies to Showcase Innovative Games and Systems at SAGSE Buenos Aires in Argentina November 9-11
–Bally Technologies Wins Systems Contract with Casino Miami Jai-Alai
–Bally Technologies Announces Enterprise-Wide Systems Agreement with British Columbia Lottery Corporation
Related Gambling News:
- Bally Technologies and WMS Industries Settle Patent Litigation
- Bally Technologies Delivers the Innovation Experience at ICE 2012 as the Company Celebrates Its 80-Year Anniversary
- Navajo Nation Gaming Enterprise Chooses Bally Systems Solutions; Implements iVIEW DMand Elite Bonusing Suiteto Create Total Player Experience Throughout Casinos
- Bally’s Custom Mobile App for Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Wins Florida Tourism Award
- $700K in Bonuses Awarded During Slotland’s 13th Birthday Celebrations
- Seneca Casinos Deploy Bally Mobile and Bally Business Intelligence Solutions
- Free Spins Give Fruitmania Players at Slotland Extra Playing Time
- Intertops Poker Bounty Tournaments Give Two Chances to Cash In
- Bally Gets Seminole Tribe Casino Order
- Bally Technologies is Driving Innovation to the Global Gaming Expo October 1-4 with Prominent Brand NASCAR® Across Games and Systems
- Foxwoods Resort Casino Acquires iVIEW DM Player Interface, Latest Generation of Bally Games, and Launches New Bally …
- 7 Cedars Casino Launches Bally Mobile Applications
Casino gambling information:
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- It was during the 1930's that slot machines began to become very popular across America, and in the late 40's Bugsy Siegel added machines to his Flamingo Hilton hotel in Las Vegas.
- Dog racing (a race among greyhounds who chase after a mechanical rabbit) operates in 17 states. Jai-alai (a game similar to handball) is legal in just three: Connecticut, Florida, and Rhode Island.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.