Operator selected for Varnado bingo hall
Richard MeekThe Daily News A video bingo hall scheduled for a January debut in Varnado will be operated by a company called Lucky Lady Bingo Palace, LLC, which lists a Bogalusa woman as its officer, a source has confirmed to the Daily News.
Related Bingo News:
- Varnado mayor says video bingo a boon
- Charity Bingo opens in Varnado
- Number is up for bingo hall
- Change to give Cleveleys new bingo hall
- Ajax approves new bingo hall
- Littlefield opens bingo hall in Corpus Christi
- Bingo operator sues Garda
- Egypt : Singapore-Based Company Selected as New Casino Operator at Famous Cairo Hotel
- Bingo.com Selects Cozy Games as New Software Provider
- Gardaí must warn bingo operator of warrants
- INXS finally gets real
- Top Ten buys more bingo halls
Do you know that:
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- 1967: Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Anne Beaulieu on May 1 in the chapel of the Aladdin Hotel.
1970: Binion's Horseshoe casino hosts the first World Series of Poker.
1971: Female card dealers begin working on the Strip for the first time.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.