Operator selected for Varnado bingo hall
Richard MeekThe Daily News A video bingo hall scheduled for a January debut in Varnado will be operated by a company called Lucky Lady Bingo Palace, LLC, which lists a Bogalusa woman as its officer, a source has confirmed to the Daily News.
Related Bingo News:
- Varnado mayor says video bingo a boon
- Charity Bingo opens in Varnado
- Number is up for bingo hall
- Change to give Cleveleys new bingo hall
- Ajax approves new bingo hall
- Littlefield opens bingo hall in Corpus Christi
- Bingo operator sues Garda
- Bingo.com Selects Cozy Games as New Software Provider
- Egypt : Singapore-Based Company Selected as New Casino Operator at Famous Cairo Hotel
- Gardaí must warn bingo operator of warrants
- INXS finally gets real
- Top Ten buys more bingo halls
Gambling history facts:
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- Legal gambling activities include state lotteries; parimutuel betting on horses, greyhounds, and jai-alai; sports book-making; card games; keno; bingo; slot machines; progressive slot machines; video poker machines; video keno machines; video blackjack machines; and video roulette machines.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- French mathematician Blaise Pascale is often credited with inventing the roulette wheel as a result of his experiments with perpetual motion machines.