Betting On the Go is Now Even Easier
Betting on the go is now even easier and the Betfred Mobile Sportsbook has been given a new exciting and fresh look with easier navigation and quicker access to markets.
Related Poker News:
- Gambling Is Getting Easier For Floridians
- NBL defends betting sponsorship
- Betting tool at your fingertips
- Kan. regulators issue rules making it easier for gambling suppliers to operate in state
- Bill would ease path to more off-track betting
- DailyWebTV.com Contests
- Bingo becomes easier for nonprofit groups
- Match-fixing ‘easier’ in Twenty20
- Live Video on Betfair Sports Betting
- Banking on a bumper payout
- Man Utd v Chelsea fixed odds betting preview
- NFL Info Worth Betting - 12/24/05
Gambling casinos info:
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.