Miapuesta ordered to cease activity
Sportingbet PLC’s Spanish-facing websites miapuesta.com and miapuesta.es have been slapped with an order to cease all activity and suspend financial transactions as a precautionary measure […]
Related Casino News:
- Casinos ordered to halt gambling on Wednesday
- Atlantic City casinos ordered to close amid New Jersey government shutdown
- Rizal barangay bingo ordered closed
- Mich. AG orders Internet gambling cafes to close
- Fort Sill Apache ordered to cease bingo games at Akela casino
- Detroit casinos ponder how to keep on rolling: Order to halt gambling …
- Fort Sill Apaches cease bingo at New Mexico casino
- Court Rules Electronic Bingo Illegal
- Australian Pokie Inquiry Ordered
- Ravenclaw ordered to pay £280,000 to bingo club
- Four Italian Teams Ordered to Stand Trial
- Gambling addict ordered to pay back loan
Do you know that:
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.