Miapuesta ordered to cease activity
Sportingbet PLC’s Spanish-facing websites miapuesta.com and miapuesta.es have been slapped with an order to cease all activity and suspend financial transactions as a precautionary measure […]
Related Casino News:
- William Hill exercises call option on Miapuesta
- Casinos ordered to halt gambling on Wednesday
- Atlantic City casinos ordered to close amid New Jersey government shutdown
- Rizal barangay bingo ordered closed
- New York Court Orders Nancy Ayala to Immediately Cease Violating Indenture and Authorizes Chairman Reggie Lewis to Oversee Expenditures at Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino
- Mich. AG orders Internet gambling cafes to close
- Fort Sill Apache ordered to cease bingo games at Akela casino
- Detroit casinos ponder how to keep on rolling: Order to halt gambling …
- Fort Sill Apaches cease bingo at New Mexico casino
- Court Rules Electronic Bingo Illegal
- Australian Pokie Inquiry Ordered
- Ravenclaw ordered to pay £280,000 to bingo club
Casino gambling information:
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.