Top Five Poker Stories To Watch Out For in 2012
Editor’s Note: The following column is the second in our on-going “”Underreported Success Stories” in poker.
Related Poker News:
- Stories to watch at the 2012 WSOP
- Stories to watch in the Poconos in 2009
- What To Watch For: Koon Battles Obrestad; Kassela and Mizrachi Deep Again
- Year In Review: Top Poker Stories of 2005
- TV: What to Watch
- Corruption, Haiti and poker were among South Florida’s top stories in 2010
- Jeff Haney warns poker fans to watch for some fireworks in second…
- Tuesday Watch List: Teen Moms On The Prowl
- Associated Press Sports Watch
- Steve Rosenbloom on poker: Call cuts opportunities in half
- We Didn’t Watch “Poker After Dark” Last Night/This Morning
- Casino Watch Dog Group Provides Security At SugarHouse
Gambling casinos info:
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.