BubbleProtection.com Completes Financing Through Private Placement Offering
Las Vegas, NV, January 10, 2012 –( a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.pr.com/”>PR.com a>)– BubbleProtection.com, a trusted provider of protection and indemnity products designed for the online poker player, announces the completion and full subscription of a non-brokered capital raise in excess of one million dollars through a private placement offering. /> />Bubble Protection which successfully launched in November of 2011 is an online poker indemnity tool designed to capitalize on
–BubbleProtection.com Revolutionizes Online Poker by Protecting Players
Related Gambling News:
- BubbleProtection Adds Casey BigDogpckt5s Jarzabek as Spokesman
- Ji Hong Oh Named Chief Technology Officer at BubbleProtection
- Bingo.com Closes Private Placement Financing
- BubbleProtection.com Revolutionizes Online Poker by Protecting Players
- Midwest Gaming & Entertainment, LLC Completes Financing and Purchase of Land
- NJ Gov: AC Casino Financing Looks OK
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore Adds Chef Daniel Boulud to Its World-Class Menu
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. to Announce Third Quarter 2009 Financial Results
- Groups face questioning on financing for casino projects
- Bingo.com completes private placement
- Owners working on financing for new casino
- ICV Partners Announces Completion of $95.5 Million Dividend Recapitalization of Marshall Retail Group
Interesting gambling facts:
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- 1946: Two famous landmarks open: Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo, and the Golden Nugget. Nevada levies its first gaming tax.
1949: Benny Binion sets up a high-stakes poker game at his Horseshoe casino between Nick "The Greek" Dandalos and Johnny Moss. It turns into an epic five-month poker match, laying the foundations for the World Series of Poker.