BubbleProtection.com Completes Financing Through Private Placement Offering
Las Vegas, NV, January 10, 2012 –( a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.pr.com/”>PR.com a>)– BubbleProtection.com, a trusted provider of protection and indemnity products designed for the online poker player, announces the completion and full subscription of a non-brokered capital raise in excess of one million dollars through a private placement offering. /> />Bubble Protection which successfully launched in November of 2011 is an online poker indemnity tool designed to capitalize on
–BubbleProtection.com Revolutionizes Online Poker by Protecting Players
Related Gambling News:
- BubbleProtection Adds Casey BigDogpckt5s Jarzabek as Spokesman
- Ji Hong Oh Named Chief Technology Officer at BubbleProtection
- Bingo.com Closes Private Placement Financing
- BubbleProtection.com Revolutionizes Online Poker by Protecting Players
- Midwest Gaming & Entertainment, LLC Completes Financing and Purchase of Land
- NJ Gov: AC Casino Financing Looks OK
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore Adds Chef Daniel Boulud to Its World-Class Menu
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. to Announce Third Quarter 2009 Financial Results
- Groups face questioning on financing for casino projects
- Bingo.com completes private placement
- Owners working on financing for new casino
- ICV Partners Announces Completion of $95.5 Million Dividend Recapitalization of Marshall Retail Group
Gambling history facts:
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- Charles Fey invented the first slot machine way back in 1895. He went on to perfect his initial innovation in 1907, when he teamed with Mills Novelty Company who manufactured the "Mills Liberty Bell".
- French mathematician Blaise Pascale is often credited with inventing the roulette wheel as a result of his experiments with perpetual motion machines.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.