Freddy Deeb Wins World Series of Poker Circuit Bicycle Casino Main Event
Traditionally, it takes three long, grueling days to win a World Series of Poker Circuit event.
Related Poker News:
- World Series of Poker Circuit Harrah’s Rincon Day 2: Freddy Deeb Leads; 11 Remain
- Freddy Finishes Second Match First at PSIT 3
- Five Thoughts About World Poker Tour Grand Prix de Paris
- 2011 World Series of Poker Day 42: Mozhnyakov Leads, Deeb Lurks in Main Event Day 2a
- The Nightly Turbo: European Poker Awards, Van Der Sloot Sentenced to Prison, and More
- Chip Reese Wins Inagural WSOP $50K H.O.R.S.E…New Poker Champion of the World?
- Canton Man Wins Big at World Series of Poker
- Hellmuth changing his game at poker world series
- Naperville Local Wins Big at World Series of Poker, But Misses Final Cut
- 2012 World Series of Poker Day 14: Matros Wins Third Bracelet, Hellmuth Hunting for #12
- Temecula Psychologist Wins World Series Of Poker
- 2011 World Series of Poker Day 4: Cody Completes Triple Crown and Barbaro Wins Bracelet
Gambling casinos history:
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.
- The famous banker J.P. Morgan once walked out of a Monte Carlo casino because the stakes were too low? At the time, the maximum wager was 12,000 francs and Morgan wanted it increased to 20,000 francs. When the casino manager refused to increase the limit, Morgan left the casino saying "12,000 francs! I have no time to lose such ridiculous amounts."
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.