Freddy Deeb Wins World Series of Poker Circuit Bicycle Casino Main Event
Traditionally, it takes three long, grueling days to win a World Series of Poker Circuit event.
Related Poker News:
- World Series of Poker Circuit Harrah’s Rincon Day 2: Freddy Deeb Leads; 11 Remain
- Freddy Finishes Second Match First at PSIT 3
- Five Thoughts About World Poker Tour Grand Prix de Paris
- 2011 World Series of Poker Day 42: Mozhnyakov Leads, Deeb Lurks in Main Event Day 2a
- The Nightly Turbo: European Poker Awards, Van Der Sloot Sentenced to Prison, and More
- Chip Reese Wins Inagural WSOP $50K H.O.R.S.E…New Poker Champion of the World?
- Canton Man Wins Big at World Series of Poker
- Hellmuth changing his game at poker world series
- Naperville Local Wins Big at World Series of Poker, But Misses Final Cut
- 2012 World Series of Poker Day 14: Matros Wins Third Bracelet, Hellmuth Hunting for #12
- Temecula Psychologist Wins World Series Of Poker
- 2011 World Series of Poker Day 4: Cody Completes Triple Crown and Barbaro Wins Bracelet
Interesting gambling facts:
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.