GOV. CHRISTIE SIGNS SPORTS BETTING BILL, FED. BAN STILL NEEDS TO BE OVERTURNED
ATLANTIC CITY — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has signed a bill into law legalizing sports betting in his state but only after a federal ban on such gambling is overturned.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Gov. Christie signs New Jersey sports betting bill
- Christie signs sports betting bill into law; now NJ must overcome fed ban before taking bets
- Christie signs NJ sports betting bill into law
- Gov. Christie okays sports betting
- Christie signs New Jersey sports betting bill into law
- NJ governor signs sports betting bill into law
- Christie Vows To Add Sports Betting
- Poll: NJ supports Christie in sports betting push
- N .J. bill to allow sports wagering, permit betting on horse racing at 12 bars or restaurants goes before lawmakers
- Which way will New jersey´s Christie jump on sports betting
- N.J. legalizes sports betting
- Union urges Christie to sign Internet betting bill
Gambling casinos info:
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- 1905: The town of Las Vegas is founded when the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad Company holds a land auction at the site on May 15.
1912: The Majestic - Las Vegas's very first theater - opens, featuring the best vaudeville acts and motion pictures of the time.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.