Bally Tech partners with Comtrade
IT solutions and software engineering service provider ComTrade have partnered with Bally Technologies (Bally) in a technology development agreement that will assist Bally Interactive in […]
Related Casino News:
- ComTrade Announces Technology Development Agreement with Bally Technologies
- ComTrade Gaming Launches iCore, The Enterprise Gaming Platform
- ComTrade Announces Facebook Blackjack Launch
- SHFL shareholders approve Bally Tech merger
- Bally Tech signs up William Hill plc
- Comtrade appoints GM
- iCore from ComTrade Gaming
- Comtrade achieves Alderney licensing
- Genting Alderney selects Comtrade iGaming platform
- IGT Announces the Opening of Registration for IGT Systems Global Users Conference
- ComTrade Joins Forces with Palaces Casino to Launch Live Games
- Comtrade to power live dealer action from Palace Casino
Gambling history facts:
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- The name of the game "Poker" likely descended from the French poque, which descended from the German pochen ("to knock"), but it is not clear whether the games named by those terms were the real origins of poker.