Online gambling bust in Malaysia
Thirty-five men suspected of online gambling activities were arrested after a Malaysian police raid on eleven internet gambling premises around the Seberang Perai Selatan region […]
Related Casino News:
- Euro 2012 betting syndicates bust in Malaysia
- ONLINE GAMBLING IN MALAYSIA - BEST ONLINE CASINO
- Asian enforcement operations bust further online gambling rings
- Malaysian Managers in Online Gambling Bust
- Malaysian police bust another 11 online gambling operators
- 35 online gambling arrests in Malaysia
- Malaysia police arrest 137 in gambling bust
- 13 busted for online gambling in Malaysia
- Banks can block online gambling, says ABM
- Malaysia making headway in combating online gambling
- Malaysia planning internet action against online gambling?
- Malaysia to get tough on internet gamblers
Gambling history facts:
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- The most popular forms of illegal games are "numbers", which is essentially a lottery, and betting with bookies, typically sports betting.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.