Casino agreement concerns emerge
As the Saskatchewan government and First Nations prepare to review their long-term casino deal, some contentious issues are emerging.
Related Casino News:
- Station Casinos reaches deal with key lenders, hopes to emerge from bankruptcy
- Casino concerns soundly rejected
- MP raises concerns over possible importation of casino workers
- Casino study cites Monson’s concerns
- Kansas Lottery hopes to have new agreement on Wichita-area casino by month’s end
- NCAA raises concerns about gambling relationship
- Growing concerns over Bovada payment slowdown
- Sector Snap: Casinos up as liquidity concerns ease
- Oakeshott shows concerns on pokies reforms
- Wimbledon concerns prompt Government move to stem corruption in sports betting
- Air OTB Concerns
- Concerns over Turkish football corruption
Do you know that:
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).