Betfair TV advertising innovation
Online betting exchange Betfair is experimenting with a new format of TV advertising in partnership with Channel 4 Racing. A 30-second Betfair “in vision” advert […]
Related Casino News:
- Betfair in cheeky advertising deal
- It’s all in the advertising
- Super rubgy sponsorship for Betfair
- Betfair hires new Aussie ad agency
- Betfair on the wrong side of the ASA
- Betfair to woo punters in all states
- Betfair sponsors St. George Reds
- Betfair in the market for creative input
- Betfair´s Aussie cricket ads criticised
- Another ground-breaking deal for Betfair
- New digital ad agency for Betfair
- Betfair embarks on ‘huge’ marketing campaign
Interesting gambling facts:
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.