2012 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 1b: Juttelstad Shoots To the Top
Adam Levy , Christian Harder , Dan O’Brien , Jason Mercier , Jonathan Little , Kathy Liebert , Michael Mizrachi , Tony Dunst , Tristan Wade , Victor Ramdin , WPT Day 1b of the World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open held at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino wrapped up on Saturday.
Related Poker News:
- 2012 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 1a: Mercier Fast out of the Gate
- 2013 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 2: Fortini Leads, Giannetti Alive
- 2013 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 1b: Evan Teitelbaum Leads the Way
- Matt Giannetti Wins 2013 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Open
- 2012 World Poker Tour Lucky Hearts Poker Open Day 3: Gagne Leads Into Final Table
- World Poker Tour Adds Lucky Hearts Poker Open to Season X Schedule
- World Poker Tour President Adam Pliska Talks Season XI on FSN
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 4: 13 Left; Obrestad Leads
- No folding for queen of hearts
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
Casino gambling information:
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.
- At land-based casinos, both the player and the boxman need to be on the lookout for crooked dice in the game of craps. Each number when added together with the number on the side opposite it, will add up to 7. For example, 6 is opposite to 1. When the dice are crooked, they do not add up to 7.