Paddy Power debuts Smart TV App
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power has announced the launch of its Paddy Power Smart TV Application enabling customers to browse and place available bets using their […]
Related Casino News:
- Miomni Deliver The Paddy Power Betting Application on the Yahoo Smart TV Widget
- Paddy Power changes to board
- Paddy Power ads censured by ASA
- Paddy Power ad banned by ASA
- Paddy Power shares take a hit
- UK ASA adjudicates Paddy Power ad
- Another classic TV ad from Paddy Power
- Paddy Power writes it large in USA
- New director for Paddy Power
- Paddy Power in promotional trouble again
- Prince Harry lets Paddy Power down gently
- Top management changes at Paddy Power plc
Casino gambling information:
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.
- The name blackjack came from an early bet (since discontinued) that paid 10 to 1 if the player got a jack of spades and an ace of spades, both black cards, as the first two cards.