Creators of Farmville launch 'Bingo' game
While some social games require learning the rules and developing strategy, Zynga hopes Bingo can draw in a big audience.
Related Bingo News:
- Hopbet, Inc., Creators of Fire Bet™Side Wager, Receives Louisiana Gaming Control Board
- Hopbet, Inc., Creators of Fire BetSide Wager, Receives Louisiana Gaming Control Board
- Blame Only Yourselves: ‘CityVille’ Now Even Bigger Than ‘FarmVille’
- Top Video Game Designers Recommend Restraint And Gambling For New Creators, In GameFile
- Zynga Woos Asia With Poker Game in Chinese
- Lord British Joins The House of Farmville
- “Kandu” Poker Game Future in Question
- County firm in TV bingo launch
- Microgame to Launch Two New Online Bingo Networks Powered by Parlay Software
- CostaBingo.com Revolutionise Free Online Bingo
- 32Red Bingo releases new game
- No fools in Bingo Hollywood launch
Interesting gambling information:
- Massachusetts decriminalized bingo in 1931 in an attempt to help churches and charitable organizations raise money. Bingo was legal in 11 states by the 1950s, usually only for charity purposes.
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.