PokerStars.net Latin America Poker Tour Season 5 Kicks Off in Chile, March 21
The PokerStars.net Latin American Poker Tour Season 4 may have just concluded with the Grand Final in Brazil , but plans for Season 5 have already been made.
Related Poker News:
- New Latin America marketer for Betstone
- Latin American Poker Tour Crowns Champ…
- GTech Latin America extends Caribbean contract
- Aristocrat Expands Team to Capitalize on Latin American Growth
- Robbie Renehan Victorious at the PokerStars.net Latin American Poker Tour Colombia
- DeepStacks Poker Tour Hits North America in 2012; PokerNews Named Official Media Partner
- PokerStars.net Latin American Poker Tour Chile Day 2: Horno Leads; 32 Remain
- PokerStars.net Latin American Poker Tour Chile Day 1b: Lopes Leads; ‘XtheDecanoX’ Lurks
- Latin American Poker Tour Announces Season Two Schedule
- Latin American online gambling deal for Offsidegaming
- Latin American Poker Tour: Chile Tour Stop Canceled
- Aliro Diaz Wins 2012 PokerStars.net Latin American Poker Tour Chile
Do you know that:
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.