Betfair for iPad 2.0.1
The Betfair Sports Betting App iPad App offers you a secure, fast and easy-to-use betting experience. It provides access…
Related Sports Betting News:
- Betfair Poker Live Dublin, and Win an iPad 2 Exclusively with PokerNews
- The $35,000 “New Dandy” iPad, Poker, Cigar & Whisky Trunk
- iPad Casino Launched by Virgin Games
- Grande Vegas Casino Has Two Ways for You to Win an iPad — Race or Raffle
- Live dealer action at Betfair casino
- Betfair eyes major sports
- Leroy's releases sports betting app for iPad
- PartyPoker Poker Tourneys-Win an iPad 2 For Free With PokerStop.com
- Leroy's Sports Betting App For Ipad Released
- Betfair everywhere
- Betfair - Online Betting Exchange
- Two Days Left to Qualify for iPad 2 Summer Madness
Do you know that:
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.