Betfair for iPad 2.0.1
The Betfair Sports Betting App iPad App offers you a secure, fast and easy-to-use betting experience. It provides access…
Related Sports Betting News:
- Betfair Poker Live Dublin, and Win an iPad 2 Exclusively with PokerNews
- The $35,000 “New Dandy” iPad, Poker, Cigar & Whisky Trunk
- iPad Casino Launched by Virgin Games
- Grande Vegas Casino Has Two Ways for You to Win an iPad — Race or Raffle
- Leroy's releases sports betting app for iPad
- Live dealer action at Betfair casino
- PartyPoker Poker Tourneys-Win an iPad 2 For Free With PokerStop.com
- Leroy's Sports Betting App For Ipad Released
- Betfair eyes major sports
- Betfair everywhere
- Poker 88 released for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Betfair - Online Betting Exchange
Gambling history facts:
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- At land-based casinos, both the player and the boxman need to be on the lookout for crooked dice in the game of craps. Each number when added together with the number on the side opposite it, will add up to 7. For example, 6 is opposite to 1. When the dice are crooked, they do not add up to 7.
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.