ComTrade Announces Facebook Blackjack Launch
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)– ComTrade would like to announce the launch of its Facebook Blackjack solution which is now available via the Palaces Live brand on Facebook and will run off its leading Remote Game Server and iGaming Platform. Facebook Blackjack is “play for free” and with player acquisition in mind, it will undoubtedly attract new players to the Palaces Live Casino. The overall objective of the game is for players to progres
–ComTrade Announces Technology Development Agreement with Bally Technologies
–ComTrade Joins Forces with Palaces Casino to Launch Live Games
Related Gambling News:
- Blackjack for Facebook
- ComTrade Joins Forces with Palaces Casino to Launch Live Games
- ComTrade Announces Technology Development Agreement with Bally Technologies
- Comtrade to power live dealer action from Palace Casino
- New 90 ball Bingo for Facebook
- Bonza Gaming launch Net Ent slot on Facebook
- Bally Tech partners with Comtrade
- Comtrade achieves Alderney licensing
- PopCap launch monopoly brand on Facebook casino
- AOL Expands Casino Games With Blackjack Site
- Genting Alderney selects Comtrade iGaming platform
- GSN Digital launch Facebook Deal Or No Deal slots
Interesting gambling information:
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.