Full House Resorts to Announce Fourth Quarter Results on Thursday, March 8, 2012
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Full House Resorts (NYSE Amex US: FLL) announced today that it will report fourth quarter 2011 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, March 8, 2012. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results on that day at 11:00 AM Eastern Time. The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 888-245-0988 or for international callers by dialing 1-913-312-1517. A replay will be
–Full House Resorts Announces Letter of Intent for Sale of Interest in Gaming Entertainment Michigan and Its FireKeepers Management Contract
–Full House Resorts Announces New Third-Party Hotel Development at Its Rising Star Casino Resort Has Been Delayed
–Full House Resorts to Participate at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Gaming Conference
Related Gambling News:
- Full House Resorts to Announce First Quarter Results on Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Full House Resorts to Announce First Quarter Results on Monday, May 9, 2011
- Full House Resorts Approved to Own Mississippi Gaming Licensee
- Full House Resorts Completes Acquisition of Grand Victoria Casino & Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana
- Full House Resorts to Present at the Craig-Hallum 3rd Annual Alpha Select Conference
- Full House Resorts Terminates Nevada State Bank Credit Facility
- Full House Resorts to Present at the Craig-Hallum 2nd Annual Alpha Select Conference
- Full House Resorts Addresses Pojoaque Tribal Court Decision
- Full House Resorts to Present at the 13th Annual ICR XChange
- Full House Resorts to Present at the 14th Annual ICR XChange Conference
- Full House Resorts to Participate at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2011 Gaming
- Full House Resorts Receives NIGC Approval for Management Agreement with the Pueblo of Pojoaque
Gambling casinos history:
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.