Horse racing bodies take a milder line on New Jersey internet gambling proposals
The news earlier this week that the horse racing industry in New Jersey was less than pleased by its exclusion from the benefits of legalised […]
Related Casino News:
- Horse Racing Tips Without Betting: Fan's View
- Fantasy Horse Racing Game MyFantasyStable.com Opens for All Players
- Horse Racing Action and Sports Betting
- Visualising major horse races
- Internet gambling limits advance; horse racing would remain exempt
- Horse Racing: Horse racing betting produces record return
- Horse racing industry would cash in on slots
- Video slots a salvation for Ohio’s seven horse tracks, says racing commission
- Saddling horse racing with slot machines
- Casinos give $90M to supplement horse racing purses
- Sportech Racing Extends Agreement with California Horse Racing Industry
- U.S. horse racing eyes more competition from online gambling
Gambling casinos history:
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.
- French mathematician Blaise Pascale is often credited with inventing the roulette wheel as a result of his experiments with perpetual motion machines.
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.