Spontaneity keeps ‘Bingo’ breezy - Sun, 18 Mar 2012 PST
Zany antics and shenanigans abound in “Bingo,” an interactive experience that involves bingo playing, friendship and not-so-friendly competition. Spokane Civic Theatre Director Scott Doughty provides a rip-roaring interpretation of Michael Heitzman, Ilene Reid and David Holcenberg’s new musical comedy.
Related Bingo News:
- New University play pairs bingo with beats
- Bingo Managers Can Now Look to Videos for Help with Their Bingo Fundraisers
- The Bet365 Oniline Bingo Community
- The Best of Online Bingo from Your Facebook
- A Four Foot High Champion Bingo Caller is set to become the Biggest Man in UK Bingo
- Innovative bingo game launched
- Bingo HQ, What the UK Bingo Industry has Been Waiting For
- Wonder Bingo Open Brand New High Society Room at Free Bingo Site
- New Bingo Games and Free Bingo Surprises
- Bingo Fantasy Successfully Migrates To Playtech Platform
- More bingo and white label sites for 888.com
- Free Bingo Every Weekend With City Bingo and Bingo Avenue
Interesting gambling facts:
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.