Poker Championship a Great Success
Sherry Jones wasn’t sure she was going to play cards that night. She’d never played Texas Hold’Em on a large scale and was sure that her play would be ridiculed.
Related Poker News:
- Great American Poker Challenge Smashes Records in Debut
- American Poker Player Championship to be Hosted by Binion’s Casino and Omni Media & Entertainment
- PartyPoker Irish Poker Championship Info
- World Poker Tour on FSN: $25,000 World Championship - Part I
- PPC Poker Tour Heads Back to Aruba for World Championship
- Tasty Irish food, loose video poker, great atmosphere
- Poker Academy Challenges the World to Take on Advanced Poker Robot Polaris
- Hoosier’s robot is royal flush of poker world
- Binion’s Hosts Poker Tournament
- Flett Leads More Early 2012 Wichita Regional Poker Player Success
- Does Matt Giannetti’s Recent World Poker Tour Victory Translate to November Success?
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howa..
Interesting gambling information:
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- The word Casino originally meant a public hall for music and dancing. By the second half of the 19th century, the term essentially meant a collection of gaming or gambling rooms. The classic example of a casino, is the casino at Monte-Carlo, which was opened in 1861.
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.