Betfair to launch as a bookmaker
Online betting exchange Betfair is to launch itself as a bookmaker in a move designed to prevent customers deserting to rivals such as William Hill […]
Related Casino News:
- Baccarat from Betfair
- Betfair Launches World’s First Betting Application for Internet-Connected TVs
- Betfair widens its offering
- Betfair and sportsbet win right to appeal in Australia
- Betfair to launch online trading facility
- Betfair launches new Playtech flash software
- Betfair shares snapped up
- Betfair launches first betting application for connected TVs
- Live dealer action at Betfair casino
- Betfair eyes major sports
- Another ground-breaking deal for Betfair
- Betfair everywhere
Gambling casinos info:
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).
- Dog racing (a race among greyhounds who chase after a mechanical rabbit) operates in 17 states. Jai-alai (a game similar to handball) is legal in just three: Connecticut, Florida, and Rhode Island.