Leroy's Sports Betting App For Ipad Released
American Wagering Inc.'s iPad application that lets state residents and visitors to Las Vegas place sports wagers from their tablet computer, has been approved by Nevada gaming regulators and Apple Inc. , a company executive said Wednesday. The approval
Related Sports Betting News:
- Jeff Haney says new Leroys Sports Hour on-air time is a winner for host, gamblers
- Betfair for iPad 2.0.1
- Leroy's releases sports betting app for iPad
- American Wagering, Inc. Announces LEROY’S APP Available Now on iPad Mobile Devices
- Fezzik Wins Leroy’s Money Talks Invitational
- The $35,000 “New Dandy” iPad, Poker, Cigar & Whisky Trunk
- Sky Bet Launch Online Sports Betting iPhone App in Time for Premier League Season
- Picks are in for one of sports handicapping’s biggest contests
- iPad Casino Launched by Virgin Games
- Grande Vegas Casino Has Two Ways for You to Win an iPad — Race or Raffle
- PartyPoker Poker Tourneys-Win an iPad 2 For Free With PokerStop.com
- Betfair Poker Live Dublin, and Win an iPad 2 Exclusively with PokerNews
Casino gambling facts:
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.