New Record for Mega Millions lottery
This Friday will see Americans betting on what is being claimed as the world’s biggest ever lottery prize; Mega Millions has reached $476 million, and […]
Related Casino News:
- Record US Mega Millions lottery prize won
- WinTrillions: Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker Win Mega Millions Syndicate
- WinTrillions: Mega Millions Lottery Record Drives Surge in Syndicate Sales
- Mega Millions: World Record Lottery Jackpot Brings USA to a Grinding Halt
- Tickets go on Sale for World’s Luckiest Lottery at WinTrillions
- WinTrillions: Mega Millions Lottery Jackpot Breaks All Records
- Mega Millions lottery hits $500 million
- WinTrillions: World Goes Crazy as Mega Millions Lottery Jackpot Nears Record
- Mega MillionsÂ® Jackpot Soars to $640 Million Annuity, $462 Million Cash
- WinTrillions Lottery Syndicate Scores Â£51,387 After win on USA Powerball
- Three Italian Friends Share $250,000 Mega Millions Windfall at Congalotto
- WinTrillions Brings EuroMillions UK Raffle to the Masses
Do you know that:
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- The most popular form of charitable gambling is bingo. In California, bingo is the only charitable game that is legal.