Chris Moneymaker and Director Doug Tirola Talk All In: The Poker Movie
Unless it’s Rounders or Hitting the Nuts , players and critics usually condemn films about poker.
Related Poker News:
- Poker champ, Chris Moneymaker, tours BR
- Susan Granger’s review of ‘All In - The Poker Movie’
- Moneymaker goes bust
- MOVIES: Westporter’s ‘All In — The Poker Movie,’ ‘The Vow’ & ‘Journey 2: Mysterious Island’
- PokerTek to Announce Third Quarter Results, Cash Flow Positive, Margins Up
- 30 year-old Canadian Wins Moneymaker Millionaire
- Live Tournament Poker Makes Five Millionaires in Eight Weeks
- Texas Hold ‘Em poker grips nation
- PokerStars.com to Honor Moneymaker with Medallion
- The Nightly Turbo: The PokerStars Big Game, MoneyMaker and Esfandiari on Entourage, and More
- All-In - The Poker Movie Will Show in Wichita
- My Introduction to Texas Hold’em
Casino gambling facts:
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- 1905: The town of Las Vegas is founded when the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad Company holds a land auction at the site on May 15.
1912: The Majestic - Las Vegas's very first theater - opens, featuring the best vaudeville acts and motion pictures of the time.
- Lotteries were brought to America in the 1800s by the thousands of Chinese immigrants who worked in the mines and on the railroads.