Leroy's releases sports betting app for iPad
American Wagering's iPad application that lets state residents and visitors to Las Vegas place sports wagers from their tablet computer has been approved by Nevada gaming regulators and Apple Inc., a company executive said Wednesday.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Jeff Haney says new Leroys Sports Hour on-air time is a winner for host, gamblers
- Betfair for iPad 2.0.1
- Leroy's Sports Betting App For Ipad Released
- American Wagering, Inc. Announces LEROY’S APP Available Now on iPad Mobile Devices
- Fezzik Wins Leroy’s Money Talks Invitational
- The $35,000 “New Dandy” iPad, Poker, Cigar & Whisky Trunk
- Picks are in for one of sports handicapping’s biggest contests
- Sky Bet Launch Online Sports Betting iPhone App in Time for Premier League Season
- iPad Casino Launched by Virgin Games
- Grande Vegas Casino Has Two Ways for You to Win an iPad — Race or Raffle
- PartyPoker Poker Tourneys-Win an iPad 2 For Free With PokerStop.com
- Betfair Poker Live Dublin, and Win an iPad 2 Exclusively with PokerNews
Gambling casinos info:
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.
- Charles Fey invented the first slot machine way back in 1895. He went on to perfect his initial innovation in 1907, when he teamed with Mills Novelty Company who manufactured the "Mills Liberty Bell".