Sportsbet and Betfair lose out in New South Wales court ruling
Horseracing officials in New South Wales were jubilant Thursday when an appeal against the imposition of racing fees by internet bookies Sportsbet and Betfair failed. […]
Source: Sportsbet and Betfair lose out in New South Wales court ruling
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- Betfair and sportsbet win right to appeal in Australia
- Ladbrokes, Betfair May Lose Challenge to Dutch Betting Rules
- Sportsbet selects Openbet platform
- Beaten favourite backed to lose
- Connextra for Sportsbet
- Sportsbet under fire from Aussie gambler
- Sportsbet in problem gambler dispute
- Australia’s Sportsbet litigation could set dangerous precendent
- Paddy Power completes Sportsbet acquisition
- Aussie platform for South African sportsbet site
- William Hill and GVC comment on Sportsbet acquisition rumours
Interesting gambling information:
- The most popular form of charitable gambling is bingo. In California, bingo is the only charitable game that is legal.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.