Lehigh Valley gambling addicts want Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem, state to help more
Every employee at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem receives annual training on how to recognize a problem gambler. But Sue, an Easton resident, was not approached by any of them during her many screaming matches with her husband when he refused to give her more gambling money.
Related Gambling News:
- County gearing up for gambling’s dark side
- Police Preparing For Sands BethWorks Casino
- Chances better for Lehigh Valley slots proposals
- Sands Casino Opens in Bethlehem
- Official seeks views on gambling
- Lehigh Valley’s odds for slots improving
- Another casino hearing
- Bethlehem officials say city ready for good, bad Sands Casino Resort will bring
- TV town hall in Bethlehem to tackle status of Sands casino, new table games
- Gambling in the Valley
- Odds are good for gambling woes
- Universities offer help for gambling addicts
Gambling casinos history:
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.