DIY bingo pays off big in Florida
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (PRESS RELEASE) – Seminole Casino Hollywood paid out a whopping $108,800 in three big wins during March in the Seminole’s only South Florida bingo hall.
Related Bingo News:
- New hope for Florida bingo halls, charities
- Florida taxpayers’ tab in bingo-hall battle tops $6 million
- Bingo Slots in Florida
- Sparkling Bingo flying online bingo players to Disneyworld Florida
- Florida Senate passes budget that hikes fees, tobacco taxes and gambling
- Bingo partners finally win 13-year battle with Florida
- Bingo in the Florida Legislature
- Top Florida Republicans Come Out Against Casinos
- Gamble on slots pays off for track
- Florida halls, charities hope new instant game can pull bingo back
- Religious groups rally against Florida brand-changing casino proposal
- New Poker Laws Finally Come to Florida
Interesting gambling facts:
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996
- Massachusetts decriminalized bingo in 1931 in an attempt to help churches and charitable organizations raise money. Bingo was legal in 11 states by the 1950s, usually only for charity purposes.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.