New Jersey Senate committee approves online gambling bill
New Jersey Senator Ray Lesniak’s latest bid to legalise online gambling in New Jersey received a major boost Tuesday when a Senate committee approved it […]
Source: New Jersey Senate committee approves online gambling bill
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- Senate debate for New Jersey online gambling bill
- Report: New Jersey approves sports betting bill
- New Jersey: Senate committee supports sports betting at casinos, racetracks
- State Senate Clears Measure Allowing Sports Betting In New Jersey
- Correa to Senate Committee: Authorize Online Poker This Year
- New Jersey state committee signs off on sports betting
- New Jersey online gambling bill set for Senate vote on May 31
- Senate Committee To Hear Testimony About Legalizing Sports Betting In New Jersey
- N.J. Senate committee OKs sports betting measure; state still must win federal lawsuit
- N.J. Senate committee weighs smoking ban in Atlantic City casinos
- New Jersey online gambling bill advances
- Online Poker Bill Clears Senate Committee
Do you know that:
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- 1946: Two famous landmarks open: Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo, and the Golden Nugget. Nevada levies its first gaming tax.
1949: Benny Binion sets up a high-stakes poker game at his Horseshoe casino between Nick "The Greek" Dandalos and Johnny Moss. It turns into an epic five-month poker match, laying the foundations for the World Series of Poker.
- In Cuba, during the 1950's, the blackjack shoe was first introduced. The dealers in Cuba handled the cards really well and management thought that the dealers may be being a little too good to their friends. So, to curb their suspicions, management decided to use a "dealing box" which is currently known as a shoe.