Dont bet on safe, healthy and wealthy casinos
YOU HARDLY EVER connect austerity with Indian tribal casino gambling. It sounds like a giant oxymoron. Hey! Casinos are fun….
Related Casino News:
- Rebuilding Together, Caesars Foundation And Casino Employees Join Forces To Provide Safe And Healthy Housing This Fall
- Niagara Casinos win healthy lifestyle award
- Another View: Casino gambling would corrupt NHs healthy image
- Wealthy Baptist teen charged in bank heist
- “We’re safe and secure”, says UK regulator
- Luxury Institute Survey: Wealthy American Consumers Rate Bellagio, Borgata and Wynn The Three Most Prestigious Casinos
- Online gambling: playing it safe in Spain
- Healthy Fast Food Extends Las Vegas Expansion Streak With Casino-Based U-Swirl
- eCOGRA awards 10 more “Play it safe” seals
- Casino ’safe haven’ for lonely immigrants and refugees
- Neteller Part of New Live Online Casino at online casino news and casinos update
- College Cram Session: Week 5
Gambling casinos history:
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.