A $65 buy-in for a $10 million top poker prize? Bet on it
Single Sign-On: You can use Facebook account to log in to LasVegasSun.com. Poker legends, big-bucks businesspeople and philanthropists are joining forces to play in the highest-stakes poker game of all time, and you could get in on the action for $65 and walk away with an eight-figure payday.
Related Poker News:
- 4KingPoker Tour Plays Doubleheader
- Police sound apologetic about poker bust
- $500 and $2500 Added to Weekend Poker Tournament Pprize Pools as Global Gaming Events Continues Colt Poker $10K Giveaway Tournaments
- Global Gaming Event Launches PokerLoco $2,000 Event
- New Ninja Star Slot at Intertops Gives Lots of Free Spins
- Million Dollar Poker Experiment + Poker Babes
- Poker Prof’s Best of Poker Videos From YouTube
- Poker 100 signs affiliate agreements with Party Poker and Pacific Poker.
- Senator Jon Kyl Still Hates Online Poker
- Juanda, Benyamine, Gold Among Chip Leaders at WPT Mandalay Bay Poker Championship
- Get ye to a real poker room
- World Poker Congress Planned for June
Do you know that:
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.