Epic Poker League: $7.855M loss over 14 months
The fallout from Jeffrey Pollack’s ill-timed temper tantrum continues.A CardPlayer continued their Epic Poker League exposA© , this time following the money.A Using the Federated Sports & Gaming bankruptcy documents filed with the court April 4th, CardPlayer breaks down the numbers and lays bare the full extent of the the Epic Poker League’s … (more)
Related Poker News:
- Epic Poker League Pro/Am #2 Day 1a: Ausmus Tops the Field
- Epic Poker League Pro/Am #2 Day 1b: Mueller Claims Overall Chip Lead
- Epic Poker League: Soulier Leads Day 2, Rheem Goes for #2
- Mike Timex McDonald Reigns Supreme at Second Epic Poker League Main Event at Palms Casino Resort
- Epic Poker League Pro/Am #2 Day 2: Mueller Wins; Hellmuth, Le, Hoivold All Earn Seats
- Epic Poker Expands Programming Audience Internationally With The Poker Channel and Gaming Media Group
- Chris Klodnicki wins $801,680 in third Epic Poker League Main Event
- Chris Klodnicki Closes Out 2011 with an Impressive Victory at the Third Epic Poker League Main Event
- Annie Duke says debut year of Epic Poker League is a major success
- Global Poker Community Has a New Resource: EpicPoker.com
- The Nightly Turbo: Online Poker Traffic, Qualifying for the Epic Poker League, and More
- Poker Legend Doyle Brunson Awarded First-Ever Epic Poker League Lifetime Membership Card
Gambling casinos info:
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- Lotteries were brought to America in the 1800s by the thousands of Chinese immigrants who worked in the mines and on the railroads.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.