Widening repercussios of Worldspreads failure
The furore over the failure of Worldspreads continued to build Saturday with a report in the UK newspaper The Telegraph detailing questionable conduct by the […]
Related Casino News:
- Worldspreads directors may be sued
- Police called in on Worldspreads irregularities
- Numbers Using WorldSpreads’ Mobile Spread Betting Platform on the Move
- WorldSpreads Releases Mobile Trading Platform
- Worldspreads warns on losses ahead
- Worldspreads suspends trading
- Accounting irregularities claimed at Worldspreads
- Worldspreads sues auditor for negligence
- Market volatility helps WorldSpreads
- Spread Betting Clients now Have Free Access to Autochartist Market Analysis With WorldSpreads
- Worldspreads pulls out of sports betting
- Worldspreads CEO resigns
Gambling history facts:
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.
- Gambling is Often Legalized to Promote Economic Development of Depressed Areas. That was an important motivation in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and many of the other locales for casinos.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.