Widening repercussios of Worldspreads failure
The furore over the failure of Worldspreads continued to build Saturday with a report in the UK newspaper The Telegraph detailing questionable conduct by the […]
Related Casino News:
- Worldspreads directors may be sued
- Police called in on Worldspreads irregularities
- Numbers Using WorldSpreads’ Mobile Spread Betting Platform on the Move
- WorldSpreads Releases Mobile Trading Platform
- Worldspreads warns on losses ahead
- Worldspreads suspends trading
- Accounting irregularities claimed at Worldspreads
- Worldspreads sues auditor for negligence
- Market volatility helps WorldSpreads
- Spread Betting Clients now Have Free Access to Autochartist Market Analysis With WorldSpreads
- Worldspreads pulls out of sports betting
- Worldspreads CEO resigns
Interesting gambling information:
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- It was during the 1930's that slot machines began to become very popular across America, and in the late 40's Bugsy Siegel added machines to his Flamingo Hilton hotel in Las Vegas.
- The current wave of legal lotteries started in New Hampshire, spread to other North-Eastern states, and then across the nation.