Bald Knob bans cash bingo night
Folks can’t shout “Bingo!” much longer at the senior citizens center in this White County community — not if they’re winning cash prizes, that is.
Related Bingo News:
- Gambling worries prompt Bald Knob bingo ban
- Bingo prizes banned in Bald Knob
- Seniors upset following town's bingo ban
- Seniors Upset Following Bald Knob Bingo Ban
- Last call for bingo: Arkansas seniors upset over ban of game in town northeast of Little Rock
- Gov. bans electronic bingo
- Smoking Bans Clear Out Bingo Halls
- Rank Will Shut Nine Bingo Clubs Before Smoking Bans
- Judge bans £1m bingo winner from spending
- Study: Smoking bans don’t affect bingo halls
- UK study says bingo not affected by smoking bans
- Bingo halls smoking bans could be good for online gambling
Casino gambling information:
- 1941: The Strip gets its first luxury hotel. El Rancho Vegas sets the trend for many of the themed resorts that sprout along the Strip in later years.
1942: The first wedding chapel, the Little Church of the West, opens on the Strip in the Last Frontier Hotel.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.