Bald Knob bans cash bingo night
Folks can’t shout “Bingo!” much longer at the senior citizens center in this White County community — not if they’re winning cash prizes, that is.
Related Bingo News:
- Gambling worries prompt Bald Knob bingo ban
- Bingo prizes banned in Bald Knob
- Seniors upset following town's bingo ban
- Seniors Upset Following Bald Knob Bingo Ban
- Last call for bingo: Arkansas seniors upset over ban of game in town northeast of Little Rock
- Gov. bans electronic bingo
- Smoking Bans Clear Out Bingo Halls
- Rank Will Shut Nine Bingo Clubs Before Smoking Bans
- Judge bans £1m bingo winner from spending
- Study: Smoking bans don’t affect bingo halls
- UK study says bingo not affected by smoking bans
- Bingo halls smoking bans could be good for online gambling
Gambling casinos info:
- The current wave of legal lotteries started in New Hampshire, spread to other North-Eastern states, and then across the nation.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.