Another Market Not Available to U.S. Citizens
I find this incredible. U.S. citizens blocked out a market that the rest of the developed world has access to.
Related Poker News:
- Lions Club hosts Senior Citizens Night
- Citizens group backs casino
- Citizens group opposes Grove casino
- Senior citizens susceptible to betting bug
- Senior Citizens Not Allowed To Play Bingo For Cash
- Citizens Proclaim War Against Gambling
- DHS Student Council 26th Annual Senior Citizens Turkey Dinner
- Despite strict laws, Turkey remains an active online gambling market
- Senior Citizens Bingo
- Hickory honors Good Citizens
- Hickory Good Citizens
- Senior citizens cope with heat by staying inside
Interesting gambling facts:
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- French mathematician Blaise Pascale is often credited with inventing the roulette wheel as a result of his experiments with perpetual motion machines.
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.