World Poker Tour on FSN: Borgata Poker Open Season X - Part II
Season X of the World Poker Tour continued on Sunday on Fox Sports Network with Part II of the Borgata Poker Open from the Borgata in Atlantic City.
Related Poker News:
- 2011 World Poker Tour Borgata Poker Open Day 1a: Korotki Leads; Selbst, Failla Thrive
- 2011 World Poker Tour Borgata Poker Open Day 5: Bobby Oboodi Wins
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Borgata Poker Open Season X - Part III
- 2012 World Poker Tour Borgata Open: Matthew Burnitz, David Diaz lead Final Table
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Borgata Poker Open - Part I
- 2011 World Poker Tour Borgata Poker Open Day 3: Failla Going for Second WPT Title
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Borgata Poker Open - Part II
- Borgata World Poker Tour Borgata Hotel In The
- 2013 WPT Borgata Winter Poker Open Day 1a: Luis Vazquez Grabs Early Lead
- 2012 World Poker Tour Borgata Poker Open Day 1b: Brian Lemke Takes Charge
- 2013 WPT Borgata Winter Poker Open Day 4: Hwang Leads Final Table; Salsberg Eyes 2nd Title
- 2013 WPT Borgata Winter Open Day 2: Scott Herz Leads Final 171
Casino gambling information:
- At land-based casinos, both the player and the boxman need to be on the lookout for crooked dice in the game of craps. Each number when added together with the number on the side opposite it, will add up to 7. For example, 6 is opposite to 1. When the dice are crooked, they do not add up to 7.
- Video Poker machines were introduced in the 1970s, when an oil embargo had a negative impact on Vegas revenues. The machines were popular enough to spark a recovery in casino business.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.